To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress. Please refer to WordPress documentation for further instructions. You can download the latest version of WordPress here.
All of our items come with free support, and we have a dedicated support forum to handle your requests. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme. We are unable to provide support for code customization or third-party plugins. We may help you to do minor customizations and we are very appreciated if you have any feature request/suggestion.
Go to our forum: http://www.woorockets.com/forum/
1. Logo type: There are 2 types for you to choose from, Logo Text and Logo Image
– Logo Image:
- Click Change Image
- Choose an image from Media library or upload from your computer
– Logo Text: With text logo type, you will have these following options:
- Site title: Text logo
- Logo font family: Choose logo font
- Logo font size: Set logo font size
- Logo font weight: Set logo font weight
2. Site Icon: The Site Icon is used as a browser and app icon for your site. Icons must be square, and at least 512px wide and tall.
- Click Select File
- Select icon from Media library or upload from your computer.
1. Main color schemes: Choose from 6 predefined color schemes
2. Body font color: Change the body text color
3. Body background color: Change the body background color
4. Page title color: Change the page title color
5. Main menu color: Change the main menu color
6. Heading font color: Change the heading color
7. Footer background color: Change the footer background color
Configure the font style of Body font, Page Title font and Heading font
There are 4 options as below:
1. Font Type: Choose Google Font or Standard Font sets
2. Font Family: Choose your favorite font from the drop down menu
3. Font size (px): Set your font size (Default setting is 14px)
4. Font Weight: Set your font weight (letter thickness)
Besides that, Heading Font Settings also allow you to configure font size for each Heading.
1. Select page layout: There are 3 options for page layout: Full width, Left sidebar and Right sidebar
2. Show sidebar in Blog single page: You can show or hide sidebar in Blog single page
3. Show Comments: You can show or hide post / page comment
4. Page Title Alignment:Choose to align page title to left, right or center
1. Product List Layout: There are 3 options for product list layout: Full width, Left sidebar and Right sidebar
2. Select home page layout: Choose the number of columns displayed in homepage: 2, 3, 4 or 5 columns.
The default setting for this is 3 columns:
3. Select Shop page layout: Choose the number of columns displayed in Shop page: 2, 3, 4 or 5 columns.
For example, 4-column layout will be displayed like this:
4. Show shop cart in header: you can choose to show / hide mini cart in page header
5. Product per page: Limitation for the number of products being displayed in 1 page.
2. Right Footer: this option let you insert custom content (support HTML format) to the right side of footer block
3. Social Icons: you can include link to your social channels, just insert the link here and appropriate icon will be displayed automatically on the front-page
1. Enable page loading effect: you can choose to enable / disable loading effect for you site
2. Upload Favicon: let you upload and use your custom favicon
3. Google Analytics Code: paste your GA code here
4. Enable Under construction mode: let you put your site in online or offline mode
Just type in the text to show in offline page and specify the time your site will be available. After saved your changes, make sure that in order to see this page, you should log out first
5. Code Before </head>: your custom code here will be inserted before closing head tag
6. Code Before </body>: your custom code here will be inserted before closing body tag
This section can be used to edit/add/reorder widgets
There is a list of shortcodes available in the sample data. You can view them by going to Homepage → Main Menu → Elements
To get a shortcode, for example Accordion, you can go to: admin → Pages → Accordion & Toogles
then click on the WR PageBuilder tab on the editor, the editor will then show the pre-built elements. In this case, we are looking for Accordion shortcode, we can click on Accordion: Accordion
A pop-up form will load, which containing 3 tabs: Content, Styling, Shortcode
- Content: the content of each item
- Styling: the styling of each item
- Shortcode: generated shortcode from content & styling
Following the same steps above, you can go to the shortcodes that you want and copy them to any page/post and customise them as you wish.
Each shortcode has a number of options that probably difficult to memorize so it is recommended to go into WR PageBuilder to generate shortcode by our friend visual tools. For more information on WR Page Builder, please follow this link http://www.woorockets.com/docs/wr-pagebuilder-user-manual/
Shortcode example for display Shop category
- cat_id=”10″: Category Parent ID
Shortcode example for display product slider
[ninja_product_slider_vertical cat_id=”54″ limit=”4″ orderby=”date” order=”acs”]
- cat_id=”54″: List category ID (Ex: 1,2,3,4,4)
- limit=”4″: display limit product
- orderby=”date”: order the products by date. Available values: please refer to http://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/WP_Query and search for keywords “Order & Orderby Parameters”
- order: Descending or ascending (DESC or ACS)
If you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know via forum here. Thank you!