To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress. Please refer to WordPress documentation for further instructions. You can download the latest version of WordPress here.
1. Logo Type: There are 2 types for you to choose from, default type is Image
2. Logo Text: If you want to use plain text instead of image, switch to Logo Text and specify appropriate parameters to suit your need.
3. Upload Logo: Change / remove your current logo image
4. Logo Margin Left (px): Specify the left margin of your logo in pixel
5. Logo Margin Top (px): Specify the top margin of your logo in pixel
6. Logo Margin Bottom (px): Specify the bottom margin of your logo in pixel
1. Main color schemes: Choose from 5 predefined color schemes
2. Body font color: Change the body text color
3. Body background color: Change the body background color
4. Page title color: Change the page title color
5. Content color of page’s title: Change content of page’s title color
6. Heading font color: Change the heading color
Configure the font style of Body font, Page Title font and Heading font
There are 4 options as below:
1. Font Type: Choose Google Font or Standard Font sets
2. Font Family: Choose your favorite font from the drop down menu
3. Font size (px): Set your font size (Default setting is 14px)
4. Font Weight: Set your font weight (letter thickness)
Besides that, Heading Font Settings also allow you to configure font size for each Heading.
1. Top header info (HTML allowed): This option let you place custom content (also support HTML format) to the header top position
2. Header layout: There are 2 predefined header types for you to choose from.
3. Page Title Background: Let you apply custom background image to page title
1. Select Page Layout: You can choose from 6 predefined layouts and switch between Boxed layout or Full Width layout.
2. Enable Top Sidebar: Checked checkbox to enable top sidebar
3. Show Comments: You can show or hide post / page comment
1. Product List Layout: Choose from 3 predefined layouts to represent your product page
2. Product List Style: There are 2 styles Grid / List which can be used to show your product. You can choose to show / hide header cart as well.
3. Single product layout: Choose from 3 predefined layouts to represent your single product page
4. Show shop cart in header: You can choose to show / hide woocommerce sidebar (Top sidebar position)
5. Show shop cart in header: You can choose to show / hide mini cart in page header
1. Site credit: this option let you insert custom content (support HTML format) of footer block
2. Social Icons: you can include link to your social channels, just insert the link here and appropriate icon will be displayed automatically on the front-page
1. Enable page loading effect: you can choose to enable / disable loading effect for you site
2. Upload Favicon: let you upload and use your custom favicon
3. Google Analytics Code: paste your GA code here
4. Enable Under construction mode: let you put your site in online or offline mode
Just type in the text to show in offline page and specify the time your site will be available. After saved your changes, make sure that in order to see this page, you should log out first
5. Code Before </head>: your custom code here will be inserted before closing head tag
6. Code Before </body>: your custom code here will be inserted before closing body tag
1. Top Menu: Choose a menu to show on top header postion.
2. Main Menu: Choose a menu to show on main menu postion. This menu is the main menu in header layout 1 and left menu in header layout 2.
3. Right Menu: Choose a menu to show on right header position. Only support header layout 2.
This section can be used to edit/add/reorder widgets
There is a list of shortcodes available in the sample data. You can view them by going to Homepage → Main Menu →
To get a shortcode, for example Call to action, you can go to: admin → Pages → Call to action
then click on the Backend Editor tab on the editor, the editor will then show the pre-built elements. In this case, we are looking for Call to Action shortcode, we can click on edit icon: Call to Action
A pop-up form will load, which containing Call to Action Settings
Following the same steps above, you can go to the shortcodes that you want and copy them to any page/post and customise them as you wish.
If you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know via forum here. Thank you!