To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress. Please refer to WordPress documentation for further instructions. You can download the latest version of WordPress here.
All of our items come with free support, and we have a dedicated support forum to handle your requests. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme. We are unable to provide support for code customization or third-party plugins. We may help you to do minor customizations and we are very appreciated if you have any feature request/suggestion.
Go to our forum: http://www.woorockets.com/forum/
1. Logo Type: There are 2 types for you to choose from, default type is Image
2. Logo Text: If you want to use plan text instead of image, switch to Logo Text and specify appropriate parameters to suite your need.
3. Upload Logo: Change / remove your current logo image
1. Select Page Layout: You can choose from 6 predefined layouts.
2. Page Title Background: Let you set custom background image for page title
3. Show Comments: You can show or hide post / page comment
1. Upload Footer Logo: Let you upload custom logo image to footer block
2. Footer Info: this option let you insert custom content (support HTML format) to the right side of footer block
1. Offline: let you put your site in online or offline mode
Just type in the text to show in offline page and specify the time your site will be available. After saved your changes, make sure that in order to see this page, you should log out first
5. Code Before </head>: your custom code here will be inserted before closing head tag
6. Code Before </body>: your custom code here will be inserted before closing body tag
You can set your main menu from existing menus here
Above menu is the main One-page menu on home page. When you edit each sub page, you can also choose specific menu for it here.
You can choose your front page here, either the latest posts or a static page. Just like normal WordPress option
There is a list of shortcodes available in the sample data. You can view them by going to Homepage → Main Menu → Features → Shortcodes
To get a shortcode, for example Accordion, you can go to: admin → Pages → Accordion & Toogles
then click on the WR PageBuilder tab on the editor, the editor will then show the pre-built elements. In this case, we are looking for Accordion shortcode, we can click on Accordion: Accordion
A pop-up form will load, which containing 3 tabs: Content, Styling, Shortcode
- Content: the content of each item
- Styling: the styling of each item
- Shortcode: generated shortcode from content & styling
Following the same steps above, you can go to the shortcodes that you want and copy them to any page/post and customise them as you wish.
Each shortcode has a number of options that probably difficult to memorize so it is recommended to go into WR PageBuilder to generate shortcode by our friend visual tools. For more information on WR Page Builder, please follow this link http://www.woorockets.com/docs/wr-pagebuilder-user-manual/
- Accordion & Toggles
- Audio & Video
- Google Maps
- Message Box
- Pricing Table
- Progress Bar
- Progress Circle
- Promo Box
- QR Code
If there is still question, please visit our forum for more support.
Hope you enjoy our product!
If you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know via forum here. Thank you!