To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress. Please refer to WordPress documentation for further instructions. You can download the latest version of WordPress here.
All of our items come with free support, and we have a dedicated support forum to handle your requests. Support is limited to questions regarding the theme’s features or problems with the theme. We are unable to provide support for code customization or third-party plugins. We may help you to do minor customizations and we are very appreciated if you have any feature request/suggestion.
Go to our forum: http://www.woorockets.com/forum/
The theme requires the following plugin: WR PageBuilder
Step 1 – After activating the theme, you will be asked to installed the required and recommended plugins, you can proceed by clicking on Begin installing plugins
Step 2 – In the next page, check all the plugins that you want to install then on the drop down Bulk Actions, choose Install then click Apply, the plugin installation process will start.
Step 3 – Check all the plugins that you want to activate then on the drop down Bulk Actions, choose Activate and click Apply, the plugin installation process will start. Wait for all the plugin activated then you can start customizing your website as you wish
Step 1 – Login to your admin page.
Step 2 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
Step 3 – Click Add New
Step 4 – Type Corsa in the Search theme box
Step 5 – Hover over Corsa theme and click Install to start installing the theme
1. Go to Appearance > Themes
2. On Theme Corsa, click Customize.
3. On the next page, click on Getting Started tab to expand it and click on Install Sample Data button to setup sample data.
4. A popup dialog will appear and ask for confirmation, you can check the Agreement box and click Install Sample Data button to continue
- Installing sample data will delete all data on this website.
- It is NOT recommended to install sample data on production website.
5. After sample data is downloaded and installed, click on Finish to end the process. You will be logged out of WordPress admin
6. Login back again as admin
7. There is a new option Restore OriginalData after done installing. This option is used to remove the installed sample data
1. Go to Appearance > Themes
2. On Theme Corsa, click Customize to start customizing your theme
Note 1: Please remember to click Save & Publish button at top left after done customizing to save the changes
You can InstallSample Data, Restore OriginalData or Read Documentation online here
1. Logo Type: Choose text or image as your logo. If text is chosen, the logo will use your Site Title text. If image is chosen, there will be a image field for you to upload your logo.
2. Site Title: your site title
3. Tagline: your site tagline
You can choose 1 out of 6 colour schemes option for your website.
Note: This is global settings so its effect is site-wide. These settings can be overridden in pages
There are 6 page layout options to choose from:
- No side bar
- 1 sidebar left
- 1 sidebar right
- 2 sidebars, left & right
- 2 sidebars left
- 2 sidebars right
You can also enable/disable displaying comments here
You can upload an image for your website header here
You can customise your widgets here
You can enable various social networks here by inserting the url to the respective ones. Available options are: facebook, twitter, dribble, google+, vimeo, wordpress, pinterest, linkedln, yahoo, skype, stumbleupon, youtube, flickr, rss, myspace.
When enabled, the icons will be displayed on the top right of the web pages
There are extra features here that will improve your website:
- Upload Favicon: allow you to upload your favicon
- Google Analytics ID: let you insert Google Analytics ID to track your site
- Offline: make the site online or offline
- Code Before </head>: allow adding custom code into header
- Code Before </body>: allow adding custom code into body
You can upload an image for your website background here
You can set your main menu, top menu and footer menu here
You can choose your front page here, either the latest posts or a static page. Just like normal wordpress option
There is a list of shortcodes available in the sample data. You can view them by going to Homepage → Menu → Shortcode
To get a shortcode, for example Accordion, you can go to: admin → Pages → Accordion & Toogles
then click on the WR PageBuilder tab on the editor, the editor will then show the pre-built elements. In this case, we are looking for Accordion shortcode, we can click on Accordion: Accordion
A pop-up form will load, which containing 3 tabs: Content, Styling, Shortcode
- Content: the content of each item
- Styling: the styling of each item
- Shortcode: generated shortcode from content & styling
Following the same steps above, you can go to the shortcodes that you want and copy them to any page/post and customise them as you wish.
- Each shortcode has a number of options that probably difficult to memorize so it is recommended to go into WR PageBuilder to generate shortcode by our friend visual tools. For more information on WR Page Builder, please follow this link http://www.woorockets.com/docs/wr-pagebuilder-user-manual/
[wr_accordion] – to group accordion/toggle items together
[wr_item_accordion] – accordion/toggles styled items
[wr_audio] – embed audio on page, either local or using remote source
[wr_video] – embed video on page, either local or using remote source
[wr_heading] – styled heading
[wr_text] – styled text
[wr_image] – styled image
[wr_button] – styled button
[wr_carousel] – group images into a carousel
[wr_item_carousel] – individual image of a carousel
[wr_divider] – styled horizontal line
[wr_googlemap] – add google map
[wr_list] – group list items together to create a list
[wr_item_list] – styled list item
[wr_alert] – styled alert popup box
[wr_pricing_table] – create a pricing table
[wr_item_pricing_table_attr] – option of pricing table
[wr_progressbar] – colourful horizontal progress bar
[wr_progresscircle] – progress circle
[wr_promobox] – create promotion box
[wr_qrcode] – create QR code
[wr_table] – create table
[wr_item_table] – option to build up table
[wr_tab] – create tab
[wr_testimonia] – group testimonial together
[wr_item_testimonial] – individual testimonial item
[wr_tooltip] – create tooltip
If there is still question, please visit our forum for more support.
Hope you enjoy our product!
If you have any feedback or suggestions please let us know via forum here. Thank you!